Saturday, July 25, 2009

Guy's Hair..?

Ok, here's me prob....



Im a guy, and I have long hair (prob. 7-10 inches or so..)...



And my is naturally straight, which is nice, and I like my hair, but sometimes I wish i had a nice little wave in it...



I have tried a lot in the past--like body-wave perms and scrunching, but I don't like perms cause when it grows out, it looks weird--and don't wanna change my natural hair; I have tried scrunching it, but all it does is make it really poofy and have a lot of volume..



I have a hair curler, and I have tried to use it, but it just makes it toooo curly---which I just want to make it wavy..



How can I accomplish this with a hair curler? I really don't know much about this (I'm a guy--duh) How do I use the curler properly to make it nice and proper---though I want it to look natural, without too much gunk in it, where it is still nice and soft, and yet not crunchy?



Can you all help me w/ this?



Guy's Hair..?

long hair on a guy is awesome =]



I'd say, after you wash your hair, braid it and let it dry naturally when its still in the braid. Maybe even sleep with it in. When you take it out, it should be sort of wavy, seeing as you have straight hair.



hope this helped.



Guy's Hair..?

get short hair



Guy's Hair..?

Try braiding it then letting the braid out after a few washes. Or, if using a curling iron, roll it around the iron in a spiral, from one end to the other, rather than a circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment