Thursday, July 23, 2009

Grey hair..ASAP?

hi thr...i am having trouble with my hair..i think i have grey hair..i am 20years old..i had highlites done on my hair this year it was whitish blonde,i hadre-highlites done on my hair where the hairdresser applied different layers of colors on my hair such as red and blonde on top of my whitish blonde..recently my highlites are moving downwards and all i can see after my highlite hair some grey color hair like white...is my hair going grey?how can i know if they are because on the top its completely my natural hair color black...what is happening pls help



Grey hair..ASAP?

Sounds like from your description you are getting grey hair early, this is usually hereditary. Some women get grey as early as 18 years old. Either color it or go grey.



Grey hair..ASAP?

sounds like a last resort but try just for men



Grey hair..ASAP?

lol. ur stressin



Grey hair..ASAP?

Maybe your natural just looks grey when next to the coloured hair



xx



Grey hair..ASAP?

maybe your under stress you need to get a messarge It helps me with my greys and I'm under 20



Grey hair..ASAP?

Probably it is not gray because you are too young. Did anyone in your family get gray early?



Gray hair is lovely and you don't have to spend all that money at the stylist



Grey hair..ASAP?

TRY "NICE AND EASY "



Grey hair..ASAP?

this could be the case but really ask you hairdresser next time you go, also your highlights could be fading due to the blonde underneath the colour, when you have a build up of colour this can happen as blond highlights can fade colours on top quickly it normally takes three or four attempts until the colour grabs normally.



Grey hair..ASAP?

dont worry it probably just looks grey next to the coloured hair. ask someone to look for you but most people get it at the front and ontop first so you would know for definite.

No comments:

Post a Comment