Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Would you rather... hair?

Would you rather have:



Perfectly straight, natural hair



Perfectly straight, fried-by-a-straitener hair



Naturally wavy hair



Crimped wavy hair



Naturally curly hair



or Curling-ironed curly hair???



???



Would you rather... hair?

Any of the ones up there that have "NATURAL" In them. To me, anything that isn't "unatural" just isn't very appealing to me... Not saying that it dosen't look great to some people, but to me, it's just like "Why would sombody strive SO hard for somthing that they can't say that they were born with..." Soo yeah, HOPE THIS HELPS ~Cookiedough~



Would you rather... hair?

nauturallly wavy



Would you rather... hair?

I have naturally wavy/curly hair and I really like it because it looks good on me, and if I want, I can always straighten it.



Would you rather... hair?

naturally wavy hair!



Would you rather... hair?

Dead Straight



Would you rather... hair?

Naturally wavy. I have it, but since I cut it, it doesn't really show. :(



Would you rather... hair?

Perfectly straight, natural hair. It's so depressing to have curly hair..



Would you rather... hair?

Any style, Girlfriend.



Would you rather... hair?

Well, I have naturally curly hair, and I love it. So I'll go with the curls.



Would you rather... hair?

I have perfectly straight, natural hair and it is really easy to work with, I love the naturally curly look to, I think its gorgeous! But I can always curl it...



Would you rather... hair?

Curling-ironed curly hair



Except naturally curly



Would you rather... hair?

Definitely crimped wavy hair!!



Would you rather... hair?

ummmm... wow this is a hard question.... i just like normal hair i guess.......



Would you rather... hair?

Naturally curly hair like I have.



It's a hassle but I take care of it so it pays off.



Would you rather... hair?

Ohhhh I get it!



this is one of those trick questions, and if I say the obvious answer, I die, right?



Well, guess what, mister, I uhhh DON'T want prefectly straight natural hair. I hate it. Yeah. And I'd rather have permed curled, old-lady hair! Ha! In your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment