Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair dye..?

Right now I have highlights in my hair (dark brown, medium and blonde)



My natural hair color is dark brown but before I dyed it it was pretty light..( i guess it depends on season too..summer lighter, winter darker) but anyways I can't keep up with the highlights anymore because it costs way too much money



My roots grew out and it looks pretty bad and right now I can't afford to go back and pay another $100 for touch ups and stuff



Do you think its ok to buy hair dye from shoppers and just dye it one color now? Im afraid my hair would turn orangish and bunch of other colors..



What do you think??



Im planning on going back to brown,either dark or light



Thanks



Hair dye..?

If you're wanting to dye it back to brown (whatever shade), it shouldn't come out funny at all if it's done right!



Hair dye..?

well, the bes thting ot do is go to the salon and have it domne a single color if thats what you want. It might suck on waiting to pay for that. I hope you can find a better idea. Don't get hair dye and try t do that. I di dthat and my highlights still showed up but a different color and you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment