Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair dye not sure if its a good idea?

i have dark brown hair and i was thinking of dyeing the under layer of my hair a color(a color thats cool.ex-pink-not a natural hair color but an exotic hair color) but im not sure wat color i should do. also i might use the same color as the under layer for highlights on my side bangs. Is this a good idea?How much would it be and what brand carries crazy colors?



Hair dye not sure if its a good idea?

wait like low lights? well usually if you have blonde ahir you do pink because it looks brighter but hot pink low lights and dark brown hair might look good but i probably wouldnt get my side bangs hot pink or you could like do it streaked so its like two bright colors you can get it done at the hair dressers or i guess try yourself but yeah i am like a huge fashionista i love cltohes and hair and makeup you can like totally asked me questions about hair and beauty!



good luck!



Katie



Hair dye not sure if its a good idea?

YES! it is a very good idea. You should die it pinkn or purple or even green because EVERY1 does pink and purple. Every brand carries these colors and they are only $14.99 at most! Good luck.



Hair dye not sure if its a good idea?

Ah man, don't dye your hair, most of the time you just make it worse. Its a waste of money and its not good on it. Keep it the way it is, i'm sure you'll look just fine.



Hair dye not sure if its a good idea?

Yeah that sounds awsome. My friend has a bleach blonde under her hair. it looks really cool



pink sounds hotttt but try something like green or orange. maybe even blue.



the only problem with pink is that it turns orange when it fades



:-)



Hair dye not sure if its a good idea?

you should try to find the brand COLOR SHOCK at any beauty supply shop. It will look cool, however, going to a stylist would be recommended. If all you want is the underside colored you should be able find a place to do it for $50 or less, unless you want a cut also. I would not advise to hightlight your bands though...



Hair dye not sure if its a good idea?

I think it would look awesome! If it were me I think I'd go with a crazy bright red and maybe dye your top layer jet black. I like the idea of doing just a strip of color in your bangs too, I think that would look great! I would do it just like that if I thought I could pull it off! It's hard now though with two young sons, I think I would just look silly to the other moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment