Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HELP! What is the best hair dye from a box???

Which brand of box hair color is the best in your opinion for dying hair red that wont come out absolutly horribly?? My natural hair color is a really dark brown with natural reddish highlights.



A friend who always dyes her hair uses Garnier Nutrisse, and her hair looks good-- so I got Red Tamale. Just wondering what yall's experiences have been?



Thanks!!!



HELP! What is the best hair dye from a box???

Hey. Well, red's the most difficult color...I suggest this...if your hair's dark your best bet is to bleach your hair FIRST then color it the shade you want. If you leave your color dark the way it is now--the color will NOT look the same as it is on the box!!! it will just look like you've added SUDDLE hilites... Ive been coloring my hair for 20+++++ yrs...trust me on this. you can color right after you bleach your hair just make sure you condition after you die it red %26amp; wash it!!!!!!!! then afterwards you can cont. to color w/out bleaching.garnier's a good brand. good luck %26amp; let me now how it turns out. peace! ~SC.



HELP! What is the best hair dye from a box???

Hey! thanks for picking me as best answer....let me know how the color goes ok? ttyl. peace!



~SC. Report It



HELP! What is the best hair dye from a box???

GAINER 100% B/C THE COLOR HOLDS IT IN. I LOVE AVOCADO SMELL. 2 ME ITS THE BEST. FOR SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER IT HAS HERBAL ESSENCE THE FRUITY ONE.



HELP! What is the best hair dye from a box???

I have used Garnier Nutrise hair dye before. My natural hair color is a medium brown with some golden highlights and some darker brown highlights.



I currently have the Reddish Brown color in my hair and I love it! I was recommended by my stylist Garnier Nutrise. Honestly this is the only hair dye I will ever buy it's pretty gentle.



HELP! What is the best hair dye from a box???

I have tried most of the store brands out there. I highly recommend Garnier 100% color. I smells good. It's not all heavy and inky and makes my hair looks really shiny and the color never goes brassy or dull. The brown colors do tend to be lighter than the box shows and I think the other dyes tend to run darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment