Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair question plzzz help!!!!!!?

ok my natural hair is brown. i put blond highlites in over a year ago but got tired of them so at 7 tonight (4hrs ago) I had it colored (professionally) my natural hair color, brown. She said she had to put sum red in it so it didnt turn green (she tells me this after she dies it)and now it is a burgundy reddish color! I just wanted it brown again.AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ANd i have to go to church tommorow mornin.PLZZZZZ HELP!!!!!!!!!



Hair question plzzz help!!!!!!?

You could shave your head... just kidding. If it's really bad, put you're hair in a bun and wear a floppy hat. Then when you get in, just keep it in a bun. in 6-8 weeks, you can re-dye it. 4 weeks if you're desperate.



Hair question plzzz help!!!!!!?

um... that wears of in a couple days...

No comments:

Post a Comment