Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Multiple Wild Hair colors?

I might be going on an extended trip soon, and I want to get my desire to experiment with wild hair colors out of my system before I return to work in the sane world.



Colors I want to try - bright red, hot pink, orange, blue and purple. I only want temporary, though, not semi/demi permanent, something that I can get rid of and replace with the next color easily, without undue damage to my hair - i.e., making it fall out in clumps.



But I'd also like it to look and act like hair, not like a helmet. The temporary ones that I've seen that wash right out are more like hair gel than dye; dye makes it act right but I'd have to bleach again to get rid of it quickly; and I hate wigs.



I want my head to be one uniform color, but only that color for a couple of days.



My natural hair color is : medium brown; has been bleached in the last few months; now dyed light red.



What are my options and which is the best? How light do I have to bleach my hair for the colors to be most vibrant?



Thanks!



Multiple Wild Hair colors?

hm, maybe try that stuff that you spray on :] like what little



kids use for halloween? its kinda like hairspray, just as



a hairdye %26amp; not sticky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment