Tuesday, October 6, 2009

If I get my hair tree braided, will the cornrows show and can I pull my hair into a ponytail?

I know that when your hair is tree braided, they cornrow ur hair, then pull out the synthetic hair as they go along. But will the cornrows show if I try to pull my hair back and wear it in different styles? Does it actually look good? I am thinking about using the wet and wavy yaki, is this a good choice? Please help! I just got a sew in weave put in and I am not very happy with it. If I try to do anything with it a track is showing somewhere, and it just looks really fake and lumpy, kinda like a bad wig. I just want a style that will look nice and give my natural hair a break.I was also thinking about lace braids because I don't really like the lumpy feel of cornrows under all of the hair. Advise please!!!



If I get my hair tree braided, will the cornrows show and can I pull my hair into a ponytail?

Hey girl.Iam a braider and weave master.I do weaves in md,dc,va..your weave shouldnt been lumpy,girl that would have made me mad.Tree braids are bad on your edges,Lacing is good but very hard to take out.you best thing is a weave.i wish you lived here cause i would hook you up girl.but until then get some feed-in cornrows.they are cute.or some sis twist.lacing is cool but just hard to take out..email me if you have more questions.inobe_braidz@yahoo.com



If I get my hair tree braided, will the cornrows show and can I pull my hair into a ponytail?

I'm using Exoctic allure from www.exoticallure.com My hair is growing an inch per month. My skin as flawless and my nails are long. My hair is very conditioned, strong, thick, and shiny.Fast Grow is an essential Black hair care tool for the following reasons:



閳?Faster hair growth



閳?Healthy Hair



閳?Stronger hair



閳?Improved hair manageability



閳?It can help heal damaged hair breakage



閳?It can increase the black hair growth rate



閳?It can help hair resist the damage from hair relaxers



閳?In reality, the only way to get healthy, damage resistant hair is through proper nutrition and that's exactly what Fast Grow provides



It is made of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanical oils. It does not contain any man made drugs.Fast Grow provides a potent formulation of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that the body needs to grow strong, healthy hair, skin and nails.



It also contains biotin. I had acne but it wasn't that bad. I notice my face clearing up after 2 weeks. My skin usually breaks out during monthly cycles, ever since I begin takin fast grow by exotic allure. My skin stop breking out. Ilove this product. I plan to have waist length hair by the end on the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment